How Do I Optimize My Progesterone Levels?
Common Methods of Administration:
- Oral: between 80% to 90% of the oral dose is lost through the liver and create undesirable metabolites, unnecessarily burdening your liver.
- Suppositories: bypass liver, however, create sharp spikes in progesterone levels
- Sublingual: also, create sharp spikes
- Injections: normally progestin, the synthetic version; also sharp spikes; unpleasant protocol
- Topical: A proper cream formula is superior, as it will deliver 98-100% of the progesterone into circulation, yielding stable levels for approximately 12 hours